New bug fix version : 1.2.2
We just found that version 1.2.1 has a bug when timeperiods are undefined, this is fixed in version 1.2.2. Users should upgrade directly to 1.2.2.
Summary change log for version 1.2.1 + above fix
- Graphite module typo causing a traceback
- faulty install.sh option when installing the addon PNP4Nagios (-a instead of -p)
- WebUI enhancements and fixed links
- Logging bug causing State message to fail to be sent to the broker for Livestatus logstores
- Livetstatus external commands bug and 2.4 compatibility fix
- multiple action urls now supported in Shinken and WebUI
- Ubuntu Landscape module
- New scheduler algorithm that is more deterministic for use with time-series databases
- fix allow hyphen character when exporting to graphite
- replace check_snmp_bandwidth with check_netint.pl
- nmap invalid check option
- new arbiter module to import Ubuntu Landscape managed hosts
- Dynamic reload of widgets
- Fix for sms sending on android
- Big fix to Realm configuration distribution
- Active directory bug fix for unknown users
- Service dependency enhancement to permit empty host (link to host automatically)
- Test suite compatibility with 2.4 re-introduced.
- UTF8 bug in Livestatus queries using eq operator
- and more minor fixes..
We hope the installation and initial experience is better for new users!
EDIT: Added summary changelog which was omitted. xkilian