What to expect in Shinken 1.2 fun with numbers
Shinken 1.2 is going to be a massive update. For those of you numbers oriented, I have broken down a few interesting facts.
Since Shinken 1.0.1 in March :
- Over 1300 commits were merged
- 22K lines of code were added to the project (new or reused code)
- Over 180 issues were closed
- Over 30 developers committed code
- Forum posts have reached a grand total of 2632 posts in 411 topics by 454 members
The release will come
when it is ready. It is out. Some notable bug fixes and enhancements are still in the pipeline for 1.2.
ps. If you are hoping for a very detailed change log, you may have to revise your expectations.